remove your tattoo faster!
Achieve better results and faster removal of your tattoo.
The success of your tattoo removal not only depends on expert laser treatment but it also depends on you. If you want to remove your tattoo faster with better results you need to a well-functioning and healthy lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is a network of tissues and organs that help rid the body of toxins, waste and other unwanted materials, including tattoo ink.
YOUR LYMPHATIC SYSTEM REMOVES YOUR TATTOO.
The healthier your lymphatic system the better the results and the quicker your tattoo will fade.
HOW DOES IT ALL WORK?
As the laser beam targets the different colours of your tattoo the ink particles within the tattoo are shattered and expelled through the lymphatic system by immune cells called ‘macrophages’. The ink is considered a foreign material by the body and is processed and expelled in the same way as waste. You can improve the results of the treatment by supporting this natural biological process.
Optimising the function of your lymphatic system enables you to directly influence the tattoo removal process thereby producing the outcome you want.
TIPS ON HOW TO GET HEALTHY
Detox before laser tattoo removal treatment.
Undergoing a detox can significantly improve the results of your laser treatments.
Drinking more water, eating clean unprocessed foods, working up a sweat, getting a massage are all great ways to prepare for a treatment.
A detox will support the function of your lymphatic system to get rid of toxins, waste and other unwanted materials, including ink, from your body more effectively.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat a healthy diet rich in alkaline foods and vegetables that provide a full range of vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
- Include healthy fats in your diet.
- Exercise daily, including both aerobic and anaerobic physical activity.
- Avoid pollutants, toxic substances and unhealthy environments.
- Learn to manage stress through techniques such as yoga, meditation and exercise to promote wellness.
- Speak with Rachael our naturopath who can assist you with a detox programme.